View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 02:43 PM   #57
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: What has worked for me to get a great sim football game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Here is what ive been working with the tuner off. All sliders are default except what i post

cpu qb acc 40, human i kept at 50 i still see off target throws by the hum.
fum 45 for both, i had it at 40 and was seeing waaayyy too many , at 45 im seeing at least one per team a game.

Int for cpu 45, the cpu was catching everything their way this made it a little better.

Here are some penalties I imported as well. OS 75 , FS 60 Hold 70, Dpi 98, Opi 99. One thing i was seeing a lot of was int. so im going to lower Dpi to 75. I think this will help with the aggression by the secondary. im not really seeing any penalties. Maybe 1 holding a game each and 1 fs each.

All other penalties are default and i fixed the angles by the cpu d by having everything else default.

I wanted to keep everything as close to default as possible. The game is playing pretty well for me right now.

I am a pretty good madden player and i love a challenge and ive lost everygame ive played with different teams. The cpu can sustain drives and hold you to 3 and outs more than ive seen with other sets. Im loving it!!
Ive thew some nice deep passes and seen my wr go up for the catch this was all helped with opi at 99. The cpu will chuck it deep to (and complete it) Ive been toasted on a busted coverage each game.

The cpu qb has been moving and making great decisions in the pocket in the games ive played here are my sack totals. 0, 3, 2, 0. OMG i cant get to the QB. Im just loving it now. I have noticed that the ratings really seem to be in affect. I had a 83 Dl and got though the line once using the buttons but no graphics on once all game. Before it was every other play. I then tried Atkins from the Bengals and ya he did better and got 2 out of the 3 sacks that game but still it was a challenge. If i did get close the qb would move or throw it away it was pretty awesome and i saw this every game.

In conclusion i dont plan on making anymore changes besides the dpi lower. I am finally happy and all i had to do 5 months ago was turn off the damn turner. THANKS AUTHENTIC!!!
Are you playing CFM or Play now, because I tried fumbles at 40 in CFM and didn't see any. Maybe its the tuner.

What exactly did that tuner do? Because I thought CFM was broken without it in regards to state, etc.