View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 09:32 PM   #927
picker19
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Josh, I've been testing your latest set out using AP and also turning the game tuner on/off (separate tests) via Coach Mode, and I had a couple comments/questions:
  1. I did a couple games with Game Tuner OFF and it seemed to boost everything. I can't describe it in any other way. I used your sliders exactly and the game speed seemed to pick up a little and both passing and running improved over having it ON. Maybe I was seeing things, but I think I prefer it ON, at least with your latest set. With it ON, I was having a much better experience.
  2. Your sliders so far work great on AP, except there was less of a challenge, not to mention passing was a smidge too good and running was a bit touch and go, which leads me to my question...
  3. I've seen many times how you change one slider, and it impacts other areas of the game. So, I was wondering if adjusted the following sliders by a few points, if you think it'll have an adverse effect and/or I'd need to adjust other sliders to account for the change:
  • Increase Pass Coverage
  • Increase Run Block
  • Decrease Tackling

Bottom line is I'd like to slightly decrease passing and slightly improve running. Before I start to tinker, I was hoping you might have some advice/insight into what might work. Thanks in advance.