Old 01-09-2015, 01:03 PM   #91
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What has worked for me to get a great sim football game

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
It seems like 0 or 1 fumbles are the norm for me and the 4 fumble game was an anomaly. But I'll play some more because I like how its playing now. I would like it to seem llike there could be a fumble at any time, but don't want to see more than 4 ort 5 total per game with the average landing between 3 and four. Probably asking too much.
Try lowering it by 5 till you see what you want. 40 seemed to get a lot for me so try 35. I dont think itll effect the other sliders like it does with the turner on. Ex. lowering the fumble slider usually changed the run game of the cpu.(with turner on) I dont think thats the case here. ive tweaked multiple sliders and everything stays in play except what ive changed. weird how its working with it off. I do think the penalty sliders have a greater effect with it off. When i tweak them a lot seems to change so the secret may be in there. Im seeing about 2-3 at 45. I dont like too many so im happy where its at.

I did drop cpu catching to 45 was noticing the cpu never dropped a pass. I am seeing plenty on the human side at 50. It seems all the tweaks have been minor to really get into this default set and its playing really well. I dont foresee any major changes ahead and it feels great not worrying about sliders. if i have an issue i change it little by little. no more pr/pc debat its been great on default.
Advertisements - Register to remove