View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 09:32 AM   #273
A_Quiet_Pro
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I was really hoping for that when they added the commentary. I don't really have a problem with the commentary in this game like a lot of people do. Commentary is like the worst most unrealistic thing in like ever sports game. To many things are said over and over again and no enough emtion in the voice but again ever sports game is like that. I think the commentary is still better in this game then most sports games.
Speaking of emotion in sports games commentary, EA did make a good choice in getting Gus Johnson, he had a good excitement to him.... unfortunately, it being EA, it wasn't done right. (I'm not saying get Gus for the Show, because he's more fitted to call football games, but if they got some like him for baseball (yes, like Berman because he's awesome); they could at least do it correctly. Speaking of this though, having been told the current crew isn't going anywhere, they need to rerecord more lines, and a hell of a lot more emotion. (Hence why I like Sterling and Kay, they're emotion matches the play). Don and Jerry have great chemistry over the course of a game in general, but when it comes to great moments, Kay and Sterling are best at delivering excitement. To be honest, when the Yanks and Sox play each other, since I'm in both markets, I watch YES, not NESN. lol