Old 01-14-2015, 06:05 PM   #762
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by caius
Didn't enjoy the sliders I used in my first CFM season too much so I tried the ones in the first post to start my second season. The game worked well on both offense and defense, QBs were taking deep shots rather than checking it down every down for short gains with a huge completion rate etc. and then I started running the ball, having wanted to see how the passing game played out against these sliders first. I have a great offensive line, my interior linemen each have 99 run block. The previous season I'd managed to balance the run game to a point where I got between 4 and 5 yards per carry, which was realistic but not too OP. Against the set in the first post my running backs combined for 27 carries for 363 yards, checking the other posts this doesn't seem to be consistent with the experiences others are having, is this simply because of my offensive line, and if so, how can I fix this without influencing the rest of the game too much?

Just played a second game to make sure it wasn't a one off and I averaged 15.6 yards per carry with my lead back. First play from scrimmage was a 61 yard touchdown run. Sliders are impossible to use for me.

Well I'm not sure if your ever going to get sliders to work for you if every lineman you start is 99 in run blocking. No line in NFL history had 99's across the line like that IMO. These are supposed to play out according to ratings but, if the ratings aren't realistic you aren't going to get realistic results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk