View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 06:31 PM   #11
Mr.Smif
Banned

OVR: 0
Wonder what is Chris Scanners definition of the last bastion of the gameplay? Here's mine-

Greatly reduce suction, sliding/gliding, and motion warping, especially during blocking and tackling.

Add a ton more animations in general especially transition and little step and nudge animations, this should help with reducing warping and suction, because the game makes up for lack of animations by warping and sliding.

Get rid of pre-determined canned animations! it ruins the game for me because it happens way to often to see a defensive back warp in front of a receiver or a defender warp and make impossible tackles.

Animation overhaul, most of the animations looks stiff, robotic, and not natural at all, especially quarterback animations, they've been the same since PS2 days!

Signature player animations- make the player more individualized like they are in real life, I want to see Lashawn Mccoy carry the ball with one hand, i want to see Demarco Murray carry the ball away from his body. Bring the actual players in for mo-cap like the basketball games do.

Receivers need to loose momentum and/or stumble when make catchs especially on deep balls. Every deep ball is thrown perfectly in stride in this game, does not happen very often in real life, receiver almost always slow down, adjust, stumble, or loose momentum when making a deep ball catch.

Un-tether the ball from receivers, make the ball independent

Sidelines are still horrible

Add dynamic weather

Add PENALTIES!

I doubt they fix all of these major issues this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove