View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 02:08 PM   #262
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichTen
Is anyone having problems stopping the computers' run game? I get very lucky to stop them from picking up first downs due to them picking up at least 5 yrds per carry and usually 10+ yrds. I have tried a multitude of different coverages and blitz packages and can't seem to slow them. Also, Geno Smith is passing for around 70-75% in 3 games i have played against him that i have been restarting to get these sliders worked out as perfect as possible. Many short throw slants. Almost never seeing the long ball but thats probably because he doesn't have to go yard because i can't stop their run game. lol. Any suggestions to combat this would be highly appreciated. Thanks
The run game is tough to stop. Bust satisfying when you do. You can lower the run block down if you want their run game to be less effective. Or you can Key on the RB when you think its going to be a run play. Or you can lower Human pass reaction which makes the human defensders focus on the run more and raise the INT slider to make the human cover better.