Old 01-16-2015, 07:55 PM   #647
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I don't see how the tweaks would help me. I just tried to play with the last tweaks you suggested, and quit out of frustration again. Playing as the Bengals, I was down 21-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. I was sacked 4 times (no chance on any of them), and absolutely was getting shredded on D. What is so frustrating is that I tried this set b/c I was dominating another set by running the ball at will. Now I'm getting killed.
Do you stream? I would like to see your playstyle. I just can't see how you are struggling that bad with the green set. I can probably give you some tips if I see what you are doing wrong. I have an idea even though you say your not holding on to the ball when you are passing. I know you are missing reads and staying locked in on your first read the whole time and that's why you are taking sacks. I'm pretty sure you are making zero impact with the player you are controlling and you are using a bad defensive scheme. I need to see. It's the only way I can help you get better or just adjust the sliders more in your favor.