View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 06:51 AM   #651
kpeercy
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Do you stream? I would like to see your playstyle. I just can't see how you are struggling that bad with the green set. I can probably give you some tips if I see what you are doing wrong. I have an idea even though you say your not holding on to the ball when you are passing. I know you are missing reads and staying locked in on your first read the whole time and that's why you are taking sacks. I'm pretty sure you are making zero impact with the player you are controlling and you are using a bad defensive scheme. I need to see. It's the only way I can help you get better or just adjust the sliders more in your favor.
Here's how I struggle...I get sacked a lot, my defenders get beaten when playing man, the CPU finds the holes when playing zone, several times per game a DL or LB gets to the CPU QB only to see him throw them off and then complete a pass, my defenders can't get off blocks about 1/2 the time when playing the run, my CB's often get pancaked when playing the run on the perimeter.

Do you stream? Maybe I could watch you play and get some ideas.
Advertisements - Register to remove