Old 01-18-2015, 09:29 AM   #671
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Just had a week 10 matchup against the Packers and the Bears destroyed them 44-13 led by Matt Forte 242yds rushing on 38atts with 3TDs only had 195 passing yards thanks to Fortes great performance moving on up to the Blue sliders now.

Hey Jarrod do u plan on working on the substution sliders because the guy u told us to use are alright but i think can be better Forte ran the ball 38times compared to Carey's 6 times and would just like to have better #s there seeing as Kadeem Carey was the leading rusher in the NFL whille Forte was injured.
Yeah I see you are working your way up. You should move the CPUs tackling to 50(black set) and keep everything else on the blue set for now. You been killing them with the running.

Yeah I actually been messing with the autosubs lately since I now have the sliders closd to where I want them. The RB rotation still isn't that great with the backup RBs without causing the starter to not come back in late in the game. You should just manually throw him in on a few formations to get him some carries.
Advertisements - Register to remove