View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 03:44 PM   #111
KingV2k3
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaStY JOSH
Is anyone else experiencing a lot of human thrown interceptions?

Derek Carr threw 3 in a game and then 4 in the next game.

In my Cardinals CFM Carson Palmer just put up 4 INT as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I am, yes.

I did not notice this before, but in the last couple of weeks I've noticed CPU defenders warping some and covering shocking amounts of distance while the ball is in the air. And my pick numbers have risen by 1/3 at least as a result.

I'm not sure what can be done about that, but King would know.
After playing nearly the entirety of 2015, I've come to a "conclusion" regarding the PCV slider...

Like the PRC slider, it MAY actually just be this simple:

Below 50, HUM and / or CPU will "overplay the pass" and "underplay the run", with values above 50 being the opposite...

So:

Based on the observations in quotes, some PM's and my stats, I've decided to make a subtle change and see if this fine tunes the gameplay...

Former:

HUM / CPU

PCV: 35 / 45

Current:

PCV 40 / 50

If my theory is correct, then the CPU will play a "balanced" defense and the HUM will slightly overplay the pass, to keep CPU QB percentages in the desired range...while cutting down on the coverage sacks on both sides of the ball...AND it will make it slightly harder to run the ball, without risking a rebuild of all the sliders that are tied to that...

It's also "proportionate" to the original set, in that both values are simply +5 with the desired differential of 10, that the game seems to function well with...

Anyway:

I can't help but try to fine tune this set, even though it never seems to do much except frustrate me and make me return to what's been posted...

But I gotta try!

Advertisements - Register to remove