View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 05:14 PM   #125
RogueHominid
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I'm not making any more changes until I wrap up 2015 in a game or two...confidence is too much of a factor late in the season(s) to mess with much more than that last PCV adjustment...

I'm CONSIDERING bumping HUM PCV up to 50 to see what happens, but that looks like it's going to set off the dominos negatively with regard to CPU run effectiveness...

If you want to try something, just bump HUM PCV to 50 and see what jumps out as the "next move"...

As far as the Man coverage goes:

The MIN corners are really decent out of the box and when they progress and get "confident" they play some really smart / tight man coverage on the same settings that they used to be deficient at...the game seems to only let that happen with a nearly elite defense...

It's like:

"You can play more Man when you EARN the right to play more man"...

I wish we could turn confidence off.

The stats are so close as-is, that I'd only think a HUM PCV adjustment justified by a clear improvement in animations with stats staying even.

Ideally, I'd love to see more incomplete passes result from contested catches rather than most coming from those odd super-errant passes that currently abound, but I don't know that M15 is capable of generating the right balance there. It may just be in the code.
Advertisements - Register to remove