Old 02-02-2015, 07:13 PM   #1104
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Josh--are you using your AM sliders or pro version?
Truth be told....neither. I have had the worst sort of trouble settling in with this game. Part of it is that I don't enjoy the NFL game as much as I once did and I get bored very quickly.

The other thing is the game itself. I really want this game to play as well as our NCAA 14 set does - just for the NFL. However, man coverage for the user is ridiculously bad on All Madden (and not much better on AP) and I can't seem to get the right mix for my skill level on Pro (although it does play nicely). Those factors, combined with my natural slideritis, has put me in this mode where I keep vacillating from one thing to another and the frustration has mounted. I'm really happy that people are enjoying my sets, but my relative disinterest in the NFL game (relative to college) has me nit-picking every little thing that I don't like.

I am actually considering going back to the drawing board and trying some different things (like higher thresholds). Virtually every set here (including mine) has threshold at or below 50 and most have one or more of the major issues that have driven me absolutely crazy. Maybe a higher thresh can give us a better balance....