View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 01:27 PM   #997
Cavicchi
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
I've learned people's behaviors are often entirely different from how the same people act in real life. In general, for the sake of convenience and brevity people in forums tend to be a lot more blunt and disrespectful than they actually are in real life. Texting culture doesn't help either, since there are a lot of crappy writings generated from smartphones, making you suspicious of writers' intelligence. :P

I think it is best that people (on both sides) don't take anything personally, and if certain behaviors are not being perceived well, you should try being extra cautious while simply making points and move on.

Most people here don't really know each other, so even if things look like attacks, it's important to realize it's not really on you, but on specific behaviors people only see on a public place like this.
Nope, I'm the same sweet, lovable, intelligent person in real life as well. In fact, unlike here, I don't have any outside enemies.

Here, unlike other forums I've frequented, people insult you, even a moderator brings forth insults! Now I can see if someone posts something that irks the crowd, there could be reason to reply and point out the "irkings". However, when there is no just cause for such "irkings", then I fail to see the justification for insults.

Interesting to note that if Kehlis had not jumped into the conversation, there was no need for me to say anything further. I was fine with Thanks for the response, but I still don't know what it means.