View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 01:40 PM   #1002
Cavicchi
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLB Bob
Then why derail the thread with the constant posts about what you did wrong? Just stop with the "everyones against me" mentality and move on and wait for the answer. This isnt the first time. Almost every thread turns into a court case of I didnt say this, I didnt mean that and Im being attacked. Which has nothing to do with the thread. If someone is breaking TOS on the page and harassing you report it dont air it out ont he forum for everyone to deal with.
I'm not derailing anything, I am replying. I replied to you before you deleted the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You want a good example....go search and find that "scouting thread"......you kept on and on saying how the ratings didn't equal 99 .....when I and others kept telling you that that is not how the potential OVR (ovr in general) is equated.
You kept asking for help....then just arguing when people were trying to help.
It wasn't the first time either.
THAT'S what kehlis was referring to.

M.K.
Knight165
This thread? I am talking this thread, and so was MLB Bob in that post to which I replied. So you come in and try to make what happened, I don't know when, sound current? Who gives a damn what happened a year ago? You? Really? I posted here in this thread and that is all that should matter.

As far as I'm concerned, this is getting very silly with you guys coming in with something from last year. The time to comment on last year is last year.