View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 11:57 AM   #14
Skyflame21
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am a single player mode gamer as well. However, I will say that I do enjoy playing in online leagues with my friends. The NCAA Football Online Dynasty mode has been a great enjoyment. I DO NOT want to play against people I don't know as to avoid the cheesing issues or irritation that comes with it. But to be able to enjoy a dynasty or season amongst friends is a welcomed experience. I was very disappointed to lose the Online League option from the NHL series. Myself and 5 other friends loved the enjoyment of running our on teams and playing against each other. We knew each other wouldn't try and cheese or glitch cheat through our games.

My biggest hope is to see MLB The Show be able to begin a Dynasty League with just my friends and I, while the other teams are CPU. If they could make that an online experience rivaling the offline then I think we'd be all in. Also if it was able to be moved along on new iterations of the Show, I think that would be a higher seller on the experience, also.