View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 05:55 PM   #1
CowboyTAZ1965
Rookie

OVR: 0
starting a dynasty and need some help

I'd say I am slightly above average when it comes to player skill. I want an enjoyable sim style dynasty and have never been able to successfully start one. My current idea for dynasty mode is to play with the Wyoming Cowboys. I think they are a cool team and would love to build them up. I did some research and their best coach of all time in my opinion was Lloyd Eaton. He built the program up to great heights and arguably destroyed it as well. I am going to be coaching as Lloyd Eaton Jr. the son of the legendary former coach. My alma mater will be Michigan as that was my fathers and the Michigan head coaching position is the only job I will ever take in the coaching carousel if offered the position. Like my father, I'd like to bring a power running game and stout run defense to the table. I looked at Wyoming's history and in 2010 their offensive scheme was the spread and their defensive scheme was 4-3/multiple. Their current coach believes in the power offense.

I'm pretty sure 4-3/multiple is a defensive playbook so I will use that one. What I need help with is selecting an offensive playbook. I don't have time to create one. I am thinking about using Wyoming's but I'm pretty sure they run a spread offense and while I want some spread, I also want some power. I'd like some suggestions on a potential playbook to use on offense.

Another thing I could use help with is selecting a roster and slider set. I feel like all of the ones I have tried out don't play realistic enough for my liking. Maybe I'm too picky but I like realistic, challenging, but not impossible games. Any and all input is much appreciated. Thanks fam.

Also implementing a scholarship rule where every offseason 1 player will be cut for academic failure. regardless of his overall rating it will be based on the lowest awareness rating. (pray for me)

I think I will use Buffeye Rosters because they are solid and he changes coach aggression and what not. I also decided to make coach progression slowest for most realistic results. I also have to take turns upgrading recruiting and the other tree not just recruiting.

Last edited by CowboyTAZ1965; 02-05-2015 at 06:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove