View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #367
Nando12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Gameplay Stream - Archive Available Now if You Missed It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
To touch on this.......I think this is happening because SCEA uses the average day/night temps......but I've been doing some research on weather underground and looking at the 7PM starts compared to the nighttime avg....it is off.
If anyone has a specific city they feel is way off...and would like to document this by checking the game time start temp and sending me the info...I will get it to SCEA and hopefully they can check on this.
I say this...because I know from experience...just saying...."it's not right" and actually giving data to show..."it's not right"...means a big difference in getting them to look and and possibly change things.

I did N.Y. by checking 4 days of each month and compiling the data....I've just been really busy to go through more right now...and time is tight(maybe even too late...) for them to look at this for '15.

M.K.
Knight165
Anaheim, CA is way, way off. I'm not gonna pull the proof, but I go to around 20 games a year & the temperature for 7pm games is high 70's or hotter for at least 80% of the season if not more. I went to 2 playoff games, & even in October it was cooking outside. Winter is the only time of year in So Cal that it'll be cooler than 60 in the evening.

Edit: just checked the weather for the week of September 28 thru October 4 2014. The lowest temperature was 61 degrees. Anaheim is not cold during baseball season!! I've been saying this for a few years now.

Last edited by Nando12; 02-07-2015 at 09:40 AM.