View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 12:39 AM   #22
bumpyface
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect357
The issue w/ game developers is that there always spinning there wheels. When will they actually progress forward ea. yr instead of taking 2 steps forward & 4 steps back. One yr they talk about getting away from canned predetermined animations, then the next yr its back w, a vengeance more canned than ever b4 (speaking on 2k in that regard). If u look at sports games from 1990-2015 which is 25yrs, what has really changed?? nothing pretty much but graphics. 25yrs and the only sport revolution is graphics REALLY??? Laker Vs. Celtics/ Bulls Vs. Blazers had personality all superstars had signature styles Jordan up & unders, Kiss the rim dunks, Barkley threw his off the backboard etc..They got away from it 2k in 2k7 staring bringing personality back, still behind the 8 ball tho & Live is not even worth discussing w, is SAD how they 4got how 2 make sports games. Madden was incorporating gang tackles in '04-'07. Then when they converted 2 X360/PS3 they started working backwards, took away user control 4 yrs, I finally gave up in '09. 2 robotic 4 me even tho I love football, its not a accurate representation. Its more of EA's version of football rather than NFL football. 10 yrs ago EA had more game innovations than what they do now in 2015??? Hate 2 call developers Lazy or repetitive but the proof is int the pudding. They pretty much give you graphics which is a given due 2 advancement in technology, but gameplay and variance is something that takes attention 2 detail which is absent all 2gether. Its all about $$$ w/ no substance GOT CARDS 4 U. Not interested
You deserve a Truth award. Preach brotha, preach.