View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #66
takemejoehome
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Available Now on PlayStation Store - Pre-Load & Play At Midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzelle
Nope was up a few days before release and a few days after I had pre ordered the us version.think it was available a few days after the US release when the store updated on thursday(game released tues). Worked out about the same price what with the aus $ back then.

With no physical/retail release of the game in Aus hope they can keep it at a good price again.Also hope we can get the 10th anny version and that pre order ds4 skin.

edit:yep EB are a rip off but most games are easy to find around $60-70 at other retailers. I think if sony didn't need to play nice with retailers we would see digital games around $70 instead of The $100 most are now.
ahh ok I didn't know that, I think that I will stick with the U.S copy because that means I would get it about 4pm on the Wednesday afternoon just before work to play. then Thursday is a half a day of work then its Easter time a perfect long weekend to starting playing MLB the show 15! and working on rosters, so glad Easter Monday will be a holiday to watch opening day too