View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 08:43 AM   #807
Rumplebeanskin
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I must say that I would recommend these sliders. I'd say I'm an above average player, but far from elite. I find the gameplay to be believable, and strikes a good balance between challenging me and being difficult to beat, but not feeling like I'm being exploited or cheesed by the AI. This is still Madden, it's not changing the wheel, but it's the best "version" of Madden that I've played.

I've seen believable QB stats, with realistic throws as well, both under and over throws that look like an actual game of football. I've played a game with a 70ovr QB and lost 23-7 as I just simply couldn't move the ball enough to win.

I've made a few tweeks for personal preference, lowered the user fumble rating (in the wet I was racking up 3-5 fumbles against me, easily), raised the user INT rating, raised the CPU rating (as I've seen zero) and made the rushing a touch easier for the user (again, my own ability more than anything).

More than happy to post something if needed, but yeah, very enjoyable and thanks to anyone who had input in creating them. Actually genuinely enjoying playing, and also occasionally, losing as well!

Oh, and I used the penalty setting from Jarrod's sliders, they worked real well with these settings. I've had encroachment, false start penalties, face mask, and I even saw 1 unnecessary roughness penalty for hitting a QB out of bounds, done to me by the CPU!