Old 02-14-2015, 03:33 PM   #1165
awffltony77
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler2206
I just tried using the 6.0 Alpha sliders for a game. Franchise mode, as Raiders, first year. Against Chargers. I kind of suck at Madden, but won 28-12 and it was never close:

My passing stats were my usual: 17 of 21 (I don't even TRY and go deep with Carr), 1 TD, 2 (bone-headed, my own fault) INTs.

My rushing attack was more realistic than previous sliders I've tried: 28 for 91 for McFadden and 4 for 27 for MJD

Philip Rivers threw for 280, 29 out of 36 which SOUNDS ok until you factor in 2 were screens at 40 each (I took TERRIBLE angles) and one was a short pass that went for like 60. He tried to throw it deep maybe twice despite being behind all game.... and I sacked him ELEVEN times.. all from Dline.... and 9 of them were me manually...

There's definitely potential to these sliders, but my D-line owned... Advice? is CPU 3 pass-blocking really meant to be the case??
Ok, well......I know I can speak for myself and Rickey, and most likely Josh too.....If your trying to get sacks manually, this may not be the set for you....
I am strict in selecting the quick play, no matter what (but only from strategy, not the community ones), and only ever, ever pick and control a deep saftey or LB.
Advertisements - Register to remove