View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 12:11 PM   #2
synistr
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for PG advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Just to set things up, I've played tons of FUT but very little MT. I'd like to get into this mode and I don't spend actual $$$, I'm fine with whatever I can get through VC/MT.

So far my starting five is...

Ruby Kobe | Rookie Durant | David Lee | Chris Bosh

…and Steve Blake at PG. I've also got Paul Pierce coming off the bench, but I can't seem to find a PG via packs. So my question is, who would be a good (and affordable) PG to fill this position on the auction market? And roughly how much MT coin will I need? Not looking to be competitive online, I just want a decent team to complete challenges/domination/whatnot.

Thanks in advance for the help!
what system are u on? ON X1 you can have your pick. Guys like Lowry go for about 2k. Ruby Cheeks is probably the best out there for the price...normally around 4k. And Gold Stock at around 2500. Then you have Lillard, Wall, etc... all for relatively low prices.

One of my lineups I use Ruby Cheeks and Gold Stock....thats a nice combo that you can grab for about 6k total.

Beverly is usually a pretty cheap silver....I like his defense. Ray Mac is a must have for your 3rd PG in case someone gets hurt.....when he is on he is deadly. I was playing the other day and had a decent lead so I decided to give my benchwarmers some play...Ray Mac came in and hit 16 in the 3rd quarter. When playing on stacked teams he usually gets overlooked by the defense and thats when he goes ham.

Last edited by synistr; 02-16-2015 at 12:15 PM.