View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 03:47 PM   #1200
AKretz
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Sup guys, so I've been on here for a while now but never really got around to setting up an account until now. I have pretty much played every set that has came out for 15, really like King's set and Josh's but this most recent one on this thread is playing amazing.

I started up a new CF with the Browns last night when i saw the positive reviews of this set. Just picked a random team and went for it, followed all the instructions for setting it up and finally got some games underway.

I played preseason games (OCD with madden…. haha) but still got some very good/fun games out of them. Went 2-2 surprisingly, Game 1 vs Lions won on a last second FG 26-25, Game 2 vs Skins got DESTROYED 31-6 (blame Hoyer), Game 3 vs Rams lost on last second FG 23-20 and Game 4 won 38-35 where they almost came back late. Overall i saw some cool things tho, not insane amount of sacks, saw no warping(love that), CPU bombs, CPU getting rid of the ball right before contact a bunch, not one fumble tho, or penalties besides false starts on CPU just about every field goal attempt. After some tough Depth Chart decisions i went went to the regular season.

Reg Season Game 1 was where i got real excited. Game started with me(Hoyer) throwing a pick on his very first pass….. Held them to a FG in the red-zone. 3 and out for me, then a play action Bomb from Big Ben to Martavis Bryant for a 60 yard score. I couldn't really get the ball moving till my running game finally stepped up midway thru the 2nd where it was 20-7 going to half-time. Only points in the 3rd came from a Steelers FG. Start of the 4th Gordon burns Gay for a long play then Crowell runs it in for the score. Big Ben gets shut down in the 4th and eventually hurt on their would-be game winning drive after i came back to take the lead with 1:50 left. B.Gradkowski comes in to try and win but gets pressured and throws a pick for the loss. I was pumped up though, it was a tough battled game. Now sorry I don't know the stat thing you guys use but Im gonna post them to try and give some more feedback.

Game Stats: Pit= Big Ben-- 26-39(66%) 322 yards 1TD 1INT
L. Bell-- 23-112(4.9 ypc) 1TD 0 FUMB
B.Tate-- 5-23(4.6 ypc)
M. Bryant-- 8-141- 1TD
L.Bell-- 6-55
M.Wheaton-- 6-65
A.Brown-- 2-23

DEF: 2 Sacks, 4 Int, 0 FF

CLE= B.Hoyer-- 22 for 40(55%) 333 yards 3TD 4INT
I. Crowell-- 22-96(4.4 ypc) 1TD
T. West-- 4-15(3.8 ypc)
J. Cameron-- 5-85 2TDS
J. Gordon-- 4-94
T. Gabriel-- 3-22 1TD

DEF: 5 Sacks, 2INTS, 0 FF

Sorry again for the long post, new to this posting stuff.