View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 09:22 AM   #206
bronxbombers21325
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskoz
I think the developers are basing the lighting off of pictures and not real life optics. You cant blame them, they are doing what the are told and that is make it look like the pictures, but I explained the issue 5-6 post before this one. In the ballpark you will be using your eyes...human eyes are exponentially better at dealing with light exposure then any camera will ever be.
All stadium backdrops are going to be more visible, and brighter when you are there in person than they are on tv. I think that they are going for the tv broadcast approach with the game, and not what you would see in person. If they weren't going for a broadcast look, then they wouldnt have the scorebug, broadcast presentation, and announcers. So if they are going the broadcast rout, after googling several pictures of PNC park at night, I'd say they are right on the money with how it should look. My previous post about it being way too dark was made before I had googled actual broadcast pics.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist