View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 10:17 AM   #221
ryanmc564
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Cubs vs. Pirates: Full Game (Archive Available)

for me the one biggest thing I took from this stream, is the guys who make this game are just like us. they all have different opinions on what should and shouldn't be represented in the game. things they want to see in the game and things they want to do in the game. For example the first guy playing the game (I forgot his name) was talking about how much he complained about the commentary over the years, and now he is the one in charge of it going forward (so hopefully that should be greatly improved on in the coming years). So even inside the studio they have internal struggles, gripes complaints and arguments over every aspect of the game I'm sure. and that to me proves they are very passionate about what they do and all have different opinions on what will make the game better. But the bottom line is that all of the guys at San Diego Studios would want nothing more to please everyone of the consumers and make great strides to do just that.
Advertisements - Register to remove