View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 01:31 PM   #18
ncaa13
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Coach Run/Pass Tendencies

I appreciate your (jello) effort in solving this problem. I agree that sliding the slider toward what you want cpu to do correctly works in the sim engine. I thought the EA developer would provide an AH HA moment but nope as I tried his method last night and still way to few rushes.
I personally just want this to work IN GAME as much as in the SIM engine. If my opponent has a good Rb II don't want him getting 7 carries. The stats you showed on the first page of IN GAME attempts by Georgia Tech and Duke are what I want my CPU to replicate.
SO assuming the run/pass is final (I set cpu run/pass Defense near 50/50 regardless) do you believe the agg/con slider works in the same manner, move slider toward which you want?
Some findings i've found:"Defense" 50/50 makes CPU too aggressive with blitzes. 85/15 makes them too conservative sitting in 2 deep coverage most of game. 75/25 seems good balance of coverage and disguise blitzes.
"Offense" oh boy who knows. 50/50 seems to make cpu qb do those quick throw aways (which could be result of awarness or Grounding slider also) BUT looking at your pics most cpu team have 65/35 or 70/30 "which is conservative" something around there and this seems to work pretty well IN GAME vs cpu. Otherwise still working on this one. The EA guy from 2012 said it effects 4th down decisions, red zone decisions, throws down field so yeah... THOUGHTS? "I'M LOOKING FOR IN GAME RESULTS MORE THAN ANYTHING"