View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #1251
AKretz
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Have just moved into Week 13 in my new Browns CFM and I am 11-0, leading the league in Rushing with 1996 yards, Rush Defense with 760 yards allowed, Sacks with 47(next closest is 31), INT's with 19. I have had some very good games and enjoy these but the CPU just still seems so weak in some key areas that really hurt their chances to win. There are some positives as well but they just can't seem to pull out a win due to the CPU play even with the House Rules i made for my self.

The CPU run game is just still surprisingly weak, I can pretty much stop them at will even with Hands-Off defense. Teams are averaging 69 yards and thats going against backs like L.Bell(twice), A.Foster(twice), M.Ingram, J. Forsett, J.Hill. While my running game is just dominating….. I.Crowell is leading the league with 1,504 yards and thats without trap plays. The holes are always there no matter the play or what down it is. Which pretty much allows me to get any first down without even trying while they go 3-18 on 3rd downs….

The sacks still seem to be an issue as well, while greatly improved I still lead the league while letting the CPU play defense for me for most of the game. The INTS i can live with since I am the Browns and their secondary is stacked but i feel like with less pressure generated that number would decrease a bit as well.

If the CPU could have a better run defense/offense, and the sacks could toned down somehow the CPU could have many more opportunities to steal games from me. I know it is difficult and I'm not saying these sliders are not good, because they are, its just those two things to me seem to hinder the CPU gameplay big time.

Besides that these play great the CPU continues to hit long bombs(never when they have a chance to put me out of the game tho), CPU gets pressure on me and forces picks, CPU can stop my passing attack. All this still leads to me never feeling threatened during a game tho and its frustrating…. This is SO close but things could still improve
Advertisements - Register to remove