View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 11:47 PM   #10
Gridiron
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Joe Montana Football 16: A Mysterious Game Remains Under Wraps

Great post, Facemask!

Crazy thing is man, as bad as 2K handled APF even they didnt keep us in the dark about platforms like these dudes are, lol. 2K made a press release in February 07, and told us what systems it's comin out for in the same release. Then they had another release in April with more info and then started up that bad campaign we all remember but wanna forget.

I'm glad this article was made. I dont feel like anybody wants to be hostile towards them, we all want them to succeed. We just dont want them to make the same mistakes we saw others make over the years, cause we all know what happens after that....... back to no options and dealing with Madden only.

I hope its not a thing where like everybody is afraid to speak up to Joe Montana because of his stature. It can be like that sometimes when you deal with a dude of his status, but the minute the media starts questioning what the hell youre doing youre rattling the hornet's nest homie. Even if you disagree, it's too dangerous to risk that, cause I remember with 2K and APF it was one site with way less of a userbase then OS questioning APF and how it was being handled with the public and before the week was out it was a bunch of bigger sites throwin gas on it and 2K couldnt put the fire out. It was too far gone and it really hurt the game man. I dont wanna see that happen again!

But they got time. Damon seems smart. They can get it right.