View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 06:46 PM   #1256
SnakeEyez
Rookie

SnakeEyez's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Got to dive back into M15 this past weekend and some this week.

These sliders have helped keep my interest up in the game, just want to thank you again for continuing to tweak these... even at this dead time of football season.

Using alpha 6.02 w/ a rebuilding (and some what bad) Raiders squad, I really don't think these are too easy... my team is bad so I realize that changes my level of difficulty.. but while using a better team in other CFM's, it was still pretty challenging.

I think the only real complaint I can even consider is the frequency that my ballcarrier or cpu ballcarrier ends up drifting out of bounds instead of taking a hard cut upfield after a reception towards the sideline.. it's cost me and the cpu a few first downs on short completions to the flats.

Maybe not a slider issue as much as it's an M15 issue... or possibly tied to the speed thresh and/or fumble slider.

One big positive I wanted to point out, is that while playing user defense.. I usually use a LB, and I'm able to be involved in all facets of the game. I can easily get 10-12 tackles with a good player and break up a pass or two over the middle... default a/m and a lot of other a/m slider sets can make you feel helpless vs. superhuman blocking. What's been great with this set too, is that I haven't been able to rack up 5 sacks/gm with my user controlled player (I don't player switch at all). So when I'm blitzing, most of the time I'm just trying to rattle the QB enough to stop a drive with an errant throw.. when I do get a sack it feels a lot more significant because I didn't already have a half dozen in the game, or 50 on the season..