View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
Timeetyo
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: FIFA 15 career mode questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vcize
I have FIFA 14 and was thinking of making the upgrade to 15, but wondering if they fixed a few of the issues that bugged me.

Mainly, have they finally gotten the message that people playing career mode are interested in the focus being on their favorite team and not some made up fictional manager? Can you disable being terminated as the coach of your team and can you select an international team?

I'm done with putting 50+ games into a career only to get fired from my favorite team despite meeting all the board's goals, and I'm done hoping that my international team of choice will have a job opening at some point over the next 6 months of playing the game. I just want to play a career as my favorite club team and my international team. Is that so much to ask?
I don't think you can disable firing.

For the international team, there are 2 things that make sense and have worked for me. Important note - make your manager's nationality that of the team you want to coach:
Option 1: There is an item that you can buy in the catalog to give you an invite to coach from your home nation.

Option 2: Decline all other international offers and hope for the best. I was lucky in my most recent career (was thinking of using option 1 after the season) and after a few years of getting crap offers I finally got the offer that I wanted the season after I won the BPL and got coach of the year. Not sure if it is a coincidence or not, but it happened. Definitely noticed a trend of getting higher quality offers based on the league I was managing.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html