View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 12:32 AM   #25
phenom2311
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosiahThaGreat
Even though I know there is a method to 2k madness concerning uniforms and sneakers, it's still concerning to me that they have underminded the consumer in the distribution of shoes and uniforms. This is next gen and there is no excuse for how the shoes still look bad, having three base models when most shoes do not follow that to a tee. Honestly, 2k please just scan each shoe and update your list of shoes. I wish I knew someone in the company so I could work for them, I would have them laced up and fresh. My sneaker issues don't trump my issues with the gameplay but I could also give great and positive insight in that realm as well. Sadly the truth of the matter is that the solo gamer/off-line gamer is no longer needed because everything is about milking the consumer of money for myplayer and those arenas. The only thing I can do is stop buying and hope that more follow so we can get the game we really want, I know it's possible because it's a video game and they control every aspect of it.
PREACH! Could not have said it better.
Advertisements - Register to remove