View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 11:42 AM   #366
bronxbombers21325
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty

This may sound kind of stupid, but a lot of players on the Yankees wear solid white Nike batting gloves, with a black or navy blue Nike symbol on them. Ellsbury, Tex, and A-Rod come to mind right off the bat. In the live stream thread someone posted a picture of Ellsbury, and his gloves looked like the solid white generic gloves. All of the pictures and video I have seen shows the Nike symbols on the gloves as the same color as the secondary color on the gloves. Example the Pirates players had a Yellow Nike logo on the gloves that were white and yellow. So my question is, when we choose solid white Nike gloves, are we not going to be able to see the logo on them? I figured at least one pair may let you edit just the logo color, or have a black logo. t's a very minor thind, and won't make a difference either way. I was just curious more or less.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

Last edited by bronxbombers21325; 02-27-2015 at 11:46 AM.