View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 03:15 AM   #23
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
It was definitely a crazy winter, the old saying there is no offseason in baseball was as true as ever this past winter. Both Padres and White Sox's really revamped, and on paper look to be postseason contenders.

Im a Reds fan, so nothing really to exciting as far as new players to play with on the roster, and according to all the projections were going to suck. And while I know some Reds fans are to happy about those projections, Im actually glad know one is expecting much this yr, these guys seem to do better when the spotlight isn't on them. I forget who said it on MLB network, I think it was Ron Darling, but he said the Reds might be the most dangerous team that know one expects anything from this year, and I have to agree Injuries killed us last season, cause we don't have any depth, but if this team manages to stay healthy this yr, they can be very good. I think Cubs fans are jumping the gun, but being the joke of baseball, and now having a legit Ace along with a proven manager, to go with a lot of talented prospects I can see why they have some hope, and thye wont no longer be a team you can see on the schedule and say at worst we will win 2 of 3 anymore. They should be better than normal, but I think they will be at home watching the postseason like normal once again, but in 1 yr or so they will be contending for the division unfortunately.