View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 01:19 PM   #13
tjspeaks
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: APF2K live on Twitch.tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
Man, I am absolutely floored by what people have been able to do with APF over these years. I think it's a true testament to the quality of the gameplay and the ingenuity and passion from the fans of the franchise. If 2K had only given us a little bit more to work with, I can't even begin to imagine what this game could have been.

Kuddos fellas.

Thanks Carlos. Cameron Irvine does all the work. He is a talent. I think his play by play is better than most NFL announcers I have heard on the radio. The guy broadcast 3 games every weekend (6 hours+) in his spare time.

Thanks to all that will follow his twitch channel. It's worth a listen. It is a true to life game broadcast with commercials, etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/simulationfl

-------------------------------------

I have added your comments on video above to a few others:

“That is pretty awesome. Love the commentating.” - TimsGiants on VirtualSportsNetwork.com

“Wow, Never seen that one before. That was great!! This game never gets old!” - Pcatmagoo on CasualAdultGamers.com (CAG)

“I was at work doing inventory on another tab and listening to the game on my headphones when I heard Cam say that the player walked over him. Glad he recorded the game so could look at what he was talking about. Ive never seen that before and I've had the game since the first day it came out.” –Lord Destro on CasualAdultGamers.com

“That was unbelievable I've never ever seen that, this game still amazes me.” –sanantoniocorky on CAG

“Man, I am absolutely floored by what people have been able to do with APF over these years. I think it's a true testament to the quality of the gameplay and the ingenuity and passion from the fans of the franchise. If 2K had only given us a little bit more to work with, I can't even begin to imagine what this game could have been. Kuddos fellas.” - El Greazy 1 on OperationSports.com