View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 04:23 AM   #85
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Recapping the First Full Game Stream (Pirates vs. Cubs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.

Just kidding man. That's awesome you're able to make the jump to PS4. The Show got me to move up last year... I never told my wife about upgrading haha. She doesn't know the difference.

LOL, yeah I use to just buy what I wanted, but my health has turned bad an I cant work anymore, so we don't have much money. PLus my wife is now working 2 jobs to not only pay our normal bills, but I have a crap load of medical bills, we have real crappy insurance So I try not to ask for much, cause she does without so much, I actually even feel bad that she let me get a PS4, but were going to get some games in time for her to play, so she hopefully gets some enjoyment out of it as well.

Luckily I got a wonderful wife and with not being able to work or do anything anymore, playing games is the only enjoyment I get out of life, so I know that's why she did this for me. Never thought I would be retired at 42 years old, and playing video game would be th eonly thing I can do, especially since I have farmed my whole life, Im not used to sitting around doing nothing,lol.

ON a positive note I will be getting very deep into years in my franchise from now on,lol. Although with all the meds Im on MLBTS is definitely a struggle for me to hit, but since Im a Reds fan, my offensive numbers come out realistic, since they suck on offense,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove