Old 03-02-2015, 10:36 AM   #110
bronxbombers21325
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I'm probably in the minority, but I actually like the way they did the contract negotiations this year where you can only sign them in the offseason. It adds a little more difficulty to the game.

Also, I'm not really excited about the Radio Show after listening to it in the stream. I mean it's a great idea, but I don't want to hear the final score of every single game, every single week. I'll throw myself through a window.

I want to hear baseball ANALYSIS as well as having them talk about baseball news around the league, transaction, social media, and injury info. I then want to hear a few callers dial in and give their comments about a certain team or certain player, or something that happened like a major signing, a major trade, or a major injury. Kind of the way 98.5 The Sports Hub does it here in Boston.

Hearing a recap of every game's final score, every single week is not exactly what I had in mind. But I do applaud them for atleast putting this in and trying.
The radio show is going to be different each day, and is going to be more than just scores. They are going to talk about players who have reached milestones, injuries, who is hot and cold. If someone is cold, and has a good game they will talk about that, if someone is hot and has an off day it will be mentioned. It will be much more than just scores. And even if it was, it'd be fine by me. I go through and manually look at all of the daily scores from every team anyway. Now I can just listen to it.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist