Old 03-07-2015, 04:39 AM   #14
RonMexico1992
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2015 Data Pack 4 Details Revealed, Scheduled to Arrive on March 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Meh, it's better than nothing, but I'm a little underwhelmed by the fact that there are only 60 additional face scans being added. Considering PES has fewer leagues and teams available than FIFA, you'd think they could have a larger % of players with real faces. The scans they do have look amazing, but it also makes the generic faces look that much worse.

And what's up with all the generic names on the national teams? Is that a licensing issue or a lazy editor issue?
Licensing. They are trying.

FIFA has tons and tons of generic faces. More leagues, more teams, more generic faces. PES has added over 200 faces since launch. So you can expect greater improvement all the way until 2016 launches and so on.

The PES staff is no where near as large as the FIFA staff, thats why I think things are taking a lil bit long in comparison to FIFA. but give it sometime and hopefully 2016 they will really bring it home.