View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 12:18 AM   #7
ATLBrayden
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The Cleveland Comeback: New Coach Brings New Life (M15)

Week 1: Broncos @ Browns

"The Broncos have recently gone all in on winning a championship with Peyton Manning at the helm, do you think your team can stop them?"

"The Broncos are obviously a tough opponent," Coach Jones said, "but I'm confident we can beat them."

"The Browns are currently in a rebuilding process, do you think they can go anywhere this year?'"

"This team is done with the rebuilding process, it's time to go out and win some games." Coach Jones replied.

A bold statement, but Coach Swoosh Jones was ready to turn this team around, and he was ready to do it now.

The Browns have all the pieces, a strong o-line, stud wide outs, a dual-threat TE, a young QB, and a bloodthirsty defense.

"I plan on taking the offense I ran at Baylor, making a few tweaks, and bringing it to Cleveland," Coach Jones added.
Baylor had an up-tempo offense that was pass first, but also had deadly read option and running plays. It was focused on short to intermediate routes with the occasional deep play.
(Note, this is not based on Baylor's real life offense, I have no idea what they run.)

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2