View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 10:59 AM   #188
jaysfan17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Franchise Mode Stream Full Recap/Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
I guess if you wanted to, you could see it as a compliment that people are already excited for MLB 16 haha.

Quite possibly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxaalex
Russell Scea will there ever be a possibility adding Arizona fall league in the offseason for teams top prospect for next year version of the show.

You're probably not going to get a clear cut answer like "yes or no", but if they can't get all minor league teams in the game than it is unlikely that they would have the AFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
15 doesn't even release for another 30 days and yet people are already asking for new features for a game that's over a year away smh.

Quit giving people a reason to complain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilcNYR
I love it so far from what I'm seeing on the streams. Only thing I would be interested in for future installments (besides Single A ball) is to have an option at the end of the season where each team can "send" two of their highly rated prospects to either the Arizona league or Dominican league. Not to actually have playable games in these leagues but give a +1 or +2 to the stats that the players are training in once the season ends. I feel like that would be interesting because it gives the prospects (or even older players in the minors like Santana did this past year) a way to improve some stats and stay on top of current strategies and work out with younger guys. Just a thought though. Either way I already pre-ordered and can't wait for 15

I agree this feature would be an upgrade to progression system.

[quote=max1024;2047111025]Why is it so complex adding NRIs to a spring training roster? Is it tricky? Impossible to do?... What's the score here!?quote]

I have always thought this should have been a no-brainer feature.