Old 03-09-2015, 01:39 AM   #113
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB 15 The Show Player Ratings - Top Rated Players For Each Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I edited my last post with that. Not sure why im arguing that anyway. I dont think Hamilton should be 99. But he should at least be 90.

My point in getting into this was you are comparing Hamilton and Stanton for no reason. Just because Hamilton got caught 23 times and Stanton only once doesnt mean Stanton should be faster than 57 or Hamilton lower than 99 steal ability.

And then you brought up SB% and when nomo countered that you completely dismissed SB%.

I agree Billy Hamilton shouldn't have a 99 in steal ability, 90 is probably right, hopefully he improves that this yr. He should however have a 99 in speed, considering he is the fastest guy in baseball. Probably should be 3 guys with 99 speed Dyson, and Gore on KC, but they should both have higher stealing ability than Billy has at the moment. There is a kid in the White Sox organization that I cant remember his name at the moment is very fast, as is Dee Gordon.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts