View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #15
dz_snow
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: APF2K live on Twitch.tv

I was wondering if someone could help me

I recently got into the latest version of KingJavo's PC Editor. I first began to edit the default Americans roster and turn them into the patriots. I changed their uniforms to the uniform Patriots given in the editor and changed 2 players, rehashed and resigned the Roster.ROS file and tested on my console. It worked with success. Seeing that it would work, I went on to edit to get the patriots full roster onto the Americans.. once I was done I followed the same process but when I try to play as them on my console (or against them) whether it be home/away. The game always freezes at the loading screen. I can load the same Roster file and play as a default created team but if I play as my edited Patriots the game will freeze. I can go to Manage team and see my edited roster loaded successfully and see their character models in Edit team but the game won't load the team in-game. Can someone help me as to what may be my problem? Am I suppose to follow the game's standard 2 Gold 3 Silver etc set up or does that matter?
Advertisements - Register to remove