Old 03-13-2015, 10:12 AM   #155
madmax52277
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
After playing 5 games (3 MC and 2 normal SS/Sim 12min quarters) here are my gameplay impressions:

1. Defense is back - prior to patch 4, defense had turned into bumper cars and traffic cones. Now I feel defense is as responsive as I've seen it this year.
  2. In 5 games I only had 1 blown dunk. Prior to the patch I'd have 1 or more a game. This is good.
  3. The ai players on the user controlled team are more responsive to loose balls and 50-50 situations.
  4. Passing is still the weak link in this year's version and needs the most work on. There are times directional passing ignored my sticks and passed it to an unexpected recipient. This resulted in turnovers 100% of the time such a pass occurred.
I am not seeing the issues with 3-point shots others are. Perhaps it is because the defense is better and I can contest shots more than I was before but the results in both MC and the standard games were expected. There were times Manu Ginoble got hot for the Spurs but Greene or the others on the team never got any unexpected shots to go in with consistency.

I had unusual comebacks by the ai in two of the games: one MC and one standard game - where huge runs were proceeded by 3 cheap fouls being awarded early in a quarter to spark the run. Both comebacks followed the same script which is why they stood out to me. These were fouls charged to ai controlled players and they were both shooting and non-shooting fouls.
I'll enbrace losing by 30 AI comebacks miss layups scripted games things not going my way, it's all good now before i felt like i had no real defense to have a chance to win.

I hope 2k don't change a thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove