View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 10:23 AM   #145
HealyMonster
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Developer Tournament Featuring Gameplay All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
I recently played some MLB on my PS3. If you think the stadiums resolutions have not been improved then I don't even know what to say.

Just like so many people that second guess managers and coaches all the time and think they know better, so do gamers have the tendency to believe they know how to best improve their favorite game (not limited to The Show).

It's nice to do all this second guessing without needing to take into account the constraints of deadlines, staffing, budgets, technical hurdles, etc.

Nice, but not realistic.

I meant to say now higher resolution, but it typed as not higher resolution.funny you jumped on that one sentence and it was an error. I've purchased this game the last 5 years, will be 6 this year. I think lack of competition made this game rest on its laurels. We can argue all day about what should or shouldn't be upgraded from year to year. I'm saying in my opinion,I look at this game from 2 years ago on ps3, to now, year 2 on ps4, and we get a kind of crappy radio show, improved skin tones and grass color.

The game is stale! I know it's a cult classic on OS but at some point they are going to need to make more significant upgrades to areas of the game that matter.
They've had the same post game animations for like 4 years now, same commentary. Gameplay is phenomenal, but at some point it gets boring having he same experience playing the game 4 years in a row.
Advertisements - Register to remove