View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #150
KingV2k3
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Well King.....now I get why you dig this setting on your slider set. It works beautifully when the intro difficulty is set to AP. I also have no doubt that you would see warping with this setup when all three were set to AM. This is essentially an AP set with AM playcalling and AI. Started a CFM with Indy and am getting my butt handed to me by the Jets, yet nothing feels cheesy or scripted. Sacks have to be earned, the CPU is throwing deep at the right times (dumping off at the right times), and their run game has some bite to it. I'm going to have to pull out all the stops to be successful....which I totally dig. As much as I love my own set, I love how these play.
Thank you, Sir!

Your description of the set (AP with AM playcalling and AI) was / is EXACTLY what I was shooting for...

"Better late than never" to finally get a solid idea of what (why and where) the variance in experience is tied to...

This explains why the warping that a few guys who liked the set saw something I did not...

Lastly:

The difference between AP / AM / AM and AM / AM / AM with this set is dramatic...as you have confirmed...

The former plays and looks good...the later does...not!

Continued thanks for the observations and input!