View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 11:53 AM   #1382
the_millzor
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I do suggest a couple of CFM house rules which may help with some of the craziness with CFMs confidence/XP system:

1. Do not use confidence boosters unless a player has a confidence of 30 and below. Players/teams go through slumps...this nicely replicates it and makes it far more challenging (and rewarding) to bounce back.
2. Set progression to either every four weeks or end of season. Hold yourself to that same standard. Alternatively, I sometimes will use weekly progression for preseason and bump it up for the regular season.
3. Do not use XP boosts except for players with 3 years or less of experience.
4. Do not change the development trait for players. I personally feel that players in real life develop at their own pace (some guys develop faster than others). However, I don't feel that an individual player's development curve suddenly changes mid-career in real life, so why should it here?

Maybe this will help you....
Just finished my first preseason game as the lions against the browns... Aside from the fact there was 11 interceptions and I sacked their QB 15 times it was alright, the auto subs are horrendous though - are they different in preseason games to regular ones? My backup QB took more snaps than Stafford even when we were trailing