View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 04:10 PM   #277
capitolrf
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

My opinion on Patch 4, it basically made you more accountable.

Offensively - Shot timing has been fixed, all shooting forms are now able to get green releases. You are now rewarded for running plays & getting good looks at the rim. So if you're playing an opponent User or CPU and defensive breakdowns occur, you can make them pay. I don't think shooting is easier, just that the defense have to make adjustment that they wasn't making prior to the patch.

Defensively - You now have to play legit defense. No packing the paint, because jumpers were rarely going in. Now you have to pick your poison on what your willing to give up. You now have to defend all aspects of the game or the offense will make you pay.

Game Play - The game runs smoother, most of the unnecessary animations have been removed ( the auto hesi dribble, that happens during P&R or Iso). The game seems faster because you are no longer sucked into an animation which you can't break, there are a few still in the game.

Preference - I mainly play online H2H, HOF/Sim 12m quarters (sometimes Park/Rec) & offline (Quick Game, MyCareer) HOF/Sim. I don't play the other modes because of the difficulty level and I assume it can definitely be a cheese fest playing on a lower setting which it makes it even easier to time shots. Which is why the Park/Rec can seem unreal now with 99 Ovr. running around with all 70+ badges.

My last 2 online league games I'm the Wizards (C2K League - HOF/Sim 12m quarters)

Hornets preferred to protect the paint & let me live on the arc. While Rockets played all around solid defense. All Patch 4 did was make you more accountable for you actions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAAF02cWQAArJHT.jpg (71.5 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg CAFC_RGW4AAhtNF.jpg (69.2 KB, 255 views)

Last edited by capitolrf; 03-15-2015 at 08:21 PM.