Old 03-17-2015, 12:02 PM   #74
Knight165
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Implementing a Better Spring Training in MLB: The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
You didn't really answer his questions. People have stated the substitution issues are fixed (BTW, Madden has equally poor substitution issues in Pre-season and provides nothing substantial.. I haven't played FIFA or NHL).

You only mentioned position battles as something that was in and subsequently removed. If that's your only example.. one occurrence does not make a philosophy as you are claiming.

I certainly think Spring Training could be improved upon, but I seriously doubt they will remove it because some (maybe most) people don't play it.

As I suspected...he blowing smoke and blustering.
His "rule of the day" is BS......*never happened and that is NOT what Ramone said*
...and they did not REMOVE the CPU AI logic for swapping out players more in ST.....I can nearly guarantee that they just didn't "turn on" that logic in the ST and All-Star games and it got through testing. It was an oversight that he's trying to turn into a mountain(for other reasons my guess)

His point about the CPU(the game for that matter) not giving you access to your full organization is his only point that he's really right about but we've discussed that already so it's not earth shattering news.
As far as the CPU using mainly the 25 man roster....
1-You don't have to do that
2- Yes....we've covered that as something we'd like to see...but again...the CPU is going to choose it's top 25 players with set position parameters.....until they implement something that takes those last couple of spots and add in something that makes the CPU choose one or the other....it is kind of pointless right now.(something that YOU can still do as your team GM)

"dreadful" and "inexcusable"...c'mon that's a bit much.

-and not that it matters here....but I play all the games he mentioned....and I don't see what is better about those pre-season games. The decision making on those games is basically the same...pick the top players.

I have to ask.....how the heck does a young man who is 21 y.o. get so miserable over a video game?
Yikes.

M.K.
Knight165