View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 12:05 AM   #380
zrohman
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

I think the offline crowd is absolutely crazy. All sliders need tweaks after patches. Stop complaining. Your supposed to tweak sliders after every patch.

They didn't adjust shooting for 3 pointers, only inside the arc, and the only benefit of the shooting is if your left wide open.

I agree that most of the gameplay complaints were minor and they shouldn't have tweaked it quite as hard. But again, they did a pretty great job from what I'm hearing.

On top of all that they fixed the big regression issue, and they took out a ton of animations that were ruining the game.

Those two things alone sound great. Even if it's slightly too easy now, all online players should be happy. It's a level playing field so no big deal. And offline players can tweak sliders.

So most importantly, they fixed issues.

The Xbox One thing is the thing to complain about here. Still no patch. No surprise. Let's hope it doesn't literally take a FULL MONTH like it did last time. There was no excuse. 2k has done a GREAT JOB supporting their game, but the lies and lack of communication regarding the patch was just terrible. I hope we don't forget that. They didn't have to lie about it being in Microsoft's hands the whole time, clearly it had to have gotten sent back, Microsoft has never made us wait a full month longer for a patch that I can remember.