Old 03-19-2015, 04:52 PM   #456
thedream2k13
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I was just thinking...has anyone thought that the change to shooting percentages and number of green releases was to compensate for the broken jumpers in this game? Being an online Pacers users, I was basically doomed to poor offensive games no matter how well I knew release points and how often I created open shots, because I couldn't get a green release to save my life. Some of you who are complaining about easy shooting were already using maxed out my career players, powerhouse online teams, and My Team which are basically teams of all-star players.

Some teams were unusable in online ranked games due broken shot releases. I spent hours upon hours in the practice mode trying to learn the releases of players, and the player that I use the most for open jumpers is Rudez and Scola. That's a damn shame and crime that I have to rely on bench players to take the final shot just because they're easier to use.

Personally, if this patch allows me to use George Hill, Stuckey, Watson, and Copeland as my 3PT threats and David West's pick and pop game (as it should be) PLUS give me better tools to play defense, then I'm all for this patch.

Real talk, the other game has this same "problem" of "easy" shooting, but I'm having fun though. I can play strong defense while making my opponent pay for lazy defense with open jumpers or a methodical offensive game. I want to do the same in this game like I did in NBA 2K11 for online ranked games.
I have never thought a jumper was broken because a green releasecouldn't be achieved. 2k needs to seriously remove this green stuff its messing with out minds. Jason terry and kj McDaniels are only rockets to get a green release on HOF level and I still beat down people in ranked games

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay